ABOUT THE ROLE
Our company is seeking a talented and experienced Assistant Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. As an Assistant Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in creating and implementing marketing strategies, sponsored events, and enhancing brand awareness. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans that promote our luxury brand products in both our wholesale and retail webshops.
You will be responsible for the organization and execution of mainly organic social media activities in collaboration with the CEO and senior project manager of Cerata BV for key markets, including the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Italy, and France. We expect you to assist our team in maximizing awareness of our social media accounts for both perfumes and toys divisions. Additionally, the creation and scheduling of content across all social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Work with the team to ensure that the assets are consistent across all social platforms.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies for luxury brands sold on our wholesale and retail webshops.
- Work closely with the leadership team for the strategic planning and approval process.
- Create seasonal & global campaign concepts for social media.
- Oversee and manage our partner and influencer relationships daily.
- Manage and update content libraries that get distributed to our influencers.
- Optimize content for each social media channel, including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Support our sponsored events and promotions to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Create and manage social media content to engage with customers and increase online presence.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide insights for future campaigns.
- Identify key elements that lead to a successful post and ensure that content is always reflective of the latest platform changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree at University Degree.
- Must have three years of relevant work experience in the Marketing and Communications Field.
- Must have 2+ years of professional experience in the corporate industry.
- Strong communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Creative thinker with outstanding storytelling and creative messaging skills.
- Experience with premium brands or within the consumer product industry.
- Experience working in an international environment and cross-disciplinary project teams.
- Fluent in English and one other European language.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, and ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environment.
- Passionately curious, tenacious, proactively resourceful, and eager to learn.
- Passion for luxury products and the ability to effectively communicate brand messaging to customers.
- Data-driven, the creative mindset with excellent analytic capabilities.
- Clear and confident communicator- strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capacity to set up long-term relationships.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and influencer marketing.
- Highly collaborative team player above individual success.
- Exceptional work ethic
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.